Re: Panel Planner Software and some Sun 'n Fun bits

Subject: Re: Panel Planner Software and some Sun 'n Fun bits
From: Europa Aviation Ltd <enquires@europaaviation.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 1997 08:43:15
> I note that the Europa panel isn't quite right however and remember
someone mentioning this earlier.

COULD YOU LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK IS NOT QUITE RIGHT ABOUT THE PANEL.
MAYBE WE CAN PUT IT RIGHT FOR LATER KITS.

>I spent some time looking over other kit manufacturers and the quality of
the bits they supply to the builders - folks, we don't know how lucky we
are. The only company that I found that exceeded the quality of the Europa
kit was Stoddard Hamilton. Their manuals have to be seen to be believed.

>As far as aircraft go - I definitely made the right choice .... Other than
the Lancair which is in a whole different league, the Europa was by far the
classiest kit aircraft at the show.

THANKS FOR THE COMMENT ABOVE.

REGARDS   ANDY