Re: Panel Planner Software and some Sun 'n Fun

Subject: Re: Panel Planner Software and some Sun 'n Fun
From: Miles McCallum <milesm@avnet.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 1997 14:03:50
  bits

>Among the many items (a suitcase full) that I bought at Sun 'n Fun is a
copy of Panel Planner. For an amazingly low $99 this software is enough to
keep you occupied for many hours. I note that the Europa panel isn't quite
right however and remember someone mentioning this earlier. Has anybody got
a correct panel size for Panel Planner or am I going to have to spend an
evening doing it myself?

I have a copy of panel planner  and am well pleased with what it does
(review in FLYER sometime soon....) and yep, the Europa panel isn't right:
however, not having my fuselage kit yet (er... serious modifications to the
mold on account of the BRS project...) I haven't been able to draw an
accurate one, so I guess it's up to you! Please post it in the avnet FTP
when you've done it!

On the BRS project: a few days ago we received a "Dummy" for installation
purposes. Going up to Kirbymoorside to thrash through the installation
details next week. Gulp. reckon it's going to add a few months at least to
the construction, never mind the paperwork.

Miles