New Member

Subject: New Member
From: William S. Werner <wwerner@penguin.mlb.semi.harris.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 1997 13:09:02

Gang,

  Since I just joined the list and was encouraged to intoduce myself:

My name is Bill Werner, I am an Electrial Engineer at Harris Semiconductor
in Melbourne Florida USA.  I just attended the Sun-n-Fun gathering in
Lakeland where I had a chance to meet Ivan and to sit in the Europa.  My
wife and I like the plane, esp the ability to trailer it and keep in the
garage.  Now I need to finish getting my licience and save up my money
for the kit.......

  I would like to hear from anyone who has installed or planning to
install a Continental or Lycoming engine in the Europa.

thanks and happy flying

Bill