Re: Automatic flight logging from the undercarriage

Subject: Re: Automatic flight logging from the undercarriage
From: Graham E Laucht <graham@ukavid.demon.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 1997 10:11:13
In message <970409033601_-833424704@emout15.mail.aol.com>,
Gramin@aol.com writes
>No  doubt eventually light a/c black boxes at a  price will appear to record
>most of  the data we now have to put on paper in aircraft logbooks (with the
>associated errors and omissions).

You may be interested in the latest Skyforce equipment software version
which includes a complete flight logger, everything above 30kts is
recorded including location, direction and height.
It is a simple matter to extract the times but even more fun flying the
routes again on a PC.

--
Graham E Laucht