RE: G-OURO tri-gear conversion

Subject: RE: G-OURO tri-gear conversion
From: David Dufton <dufton@avnet.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 1997 23:02:45
Chris Vowell - re your comments on my tri-gear conversion

1.  The increased power of the Subaru engine will be a big advantage when
operating my trike from grass strips - by definition, the tri-gear will
never be as good as the mono-wheel version, but I don't think this will be a
problem on the sort of grass fields I will be using.
2.  The cockpit mod essentially removes that part of the tunnel which
occupies the space between the two occupants - benefit, more room!
3.  I would indeed recommend the Subaru engine - it is very smooth in
operation, gives 25% more power, highly recommended if not essential for
two-up grass strip work.

Good luck with your Europa when you finally decide to buy it
David Dufton G-OURO                 ______{*}______
e-mail dufton@avnet.co.uk                  0