Re: Intercom Installation problem

Subject: Re: Intercom Installation problem
From: Gramin@aol.com
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 1997 20:20:29
In a message dated 22/02/97  00:04:38, you write:

> they would still get cooked if they flew too close to a transmitter

Ah, but if we weren't occupying their airspace there would be no high power
radars trying to fry  them.

While on the subject of high power, I have now quite a few recorded gps
tracks from trips up and down the country showing gaps which can be
associated with  ground transmitter sites.  It occurs to me that if all
fliers sent in their tracks to a central agency,  they could be overlaid to
show the regions of doubtful coverage (but I'm not volunteering !).

Graham C.