List Archive - another format available

From: Rowland & Wilma Carson <rowil@gn.apc.org>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 1997 23:02:22
Peter Thomas wrote:

>The list archive database can be downloaded from the ftp site:
>ftp.avnet.co.uk/pub/europa
>
>It is compressed into a file called EuroChat.Zip. Extract the setup files
>then run setup.exe on a Win 3.11 or Win 95 PC.

For those who prefer the Mac OS, there is also a FileMaker Pro version
available (FMP V3 only). Please ask me if you want the template & massaging
utility - you then download your own copies of the monthly archives as
Peter described (since it now runs to nearly 7M total I'm not going to mail
you the file with all the data in it!) and preprocess those with the
utility beofre importing them into the FMP3 template. FMP3 will, of course,
also run on that other system (W95 & W3.1, not DOS), and I can supply C
source code for the utility so you can compile it on your own platform.

cheers

Rowland

... that's Rowland with a 'w' ...