Re: Micro Encoders and Static system

Subject: Re: Micro Encoders and Static system
From: Graham Singleton <100421.2123@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 1997 13:26:53
>>what quick connect system have you used to allow the pitot tube to be
disconnected (and quickly and safely reconnected)
in the wing root area when rigging and derigging?<<

We use moulded nylon push on fittings and hard nylon pressure tubing. If you
forget to disconnect when rigging they automatically release as soon as they hit
the side of the fuselage. There are also tees and elbows with threads to fit the
ASI and Altimeter. I buy them from local (UK) hose and tube engineering
suppliers. Haven't found the manufacturer yet.
Graham