Re: First flight

Subject: Re: First flight
From: Richard Meredith-Hardy <rmh@flymicro.winuk.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 1997 00:11:04

>In further discussions with Mike D he made the point that the fuel guage(as
>standard) was less than usefull.   Does anyone have good alternatives please
>or can it be modified to the point that it reliable/useful if so how??
>please.   Ron S No 33

Ron,

Refer to the mail a while back entitled DANGER C*** fuel system.
We have installed a properly calibrated capacitance gauge for the
dash and a nice simple mechanical gauge (Aircraft spruce) which goes
in our fuel tank inspection hole cover.  It sits under a little
cover between the headrests.  We have no sight gauge at all.

PS Not flight tested yet.....

Regards;

Richard Meredith-Hardy
rmh@flymicro.win-uk.net  Tel: 01462 834776 FAX: 01462 732668