Trailers

Subject: Trailers
From: Tony Turner <100113.2571@compuserve.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 1997 12:23:27
Richard,

>> Is there anyone nearer to North Hertfordshire than Kirkbymoorside
out there who has one of the standard rear loading types of
trailers which we could come and measure up? <<

Don't know whereabouts in North Herts you are (we're Ashwell, between
Royston & Baldock, also with 01462 tel. no. - thank heavens for global
communications <g>). But just wondered if you'd tried Gransden Lodge -
lotsa gliders there, many living in trailers, tho confess I don't know
whether glider trailers and potential Europa trailers are one and the same.

Hope that helps.

 T.T.
Motoring with OzWin 2.10 (g3)