Re: And the Winner is..........

Subject: Re: And the Winner is..........
From: Gramin@aol.com
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 1997 17:30:31
Thanks Tony  - I'd almost forgotten what the rules were - but it reads like a
greenpeace
exercise - can't guarantee to smash it over G-EMIN's nose when its launched
but will rig up a suitable simulation.  Will send you a sample when ready of
edible composite, under development for use if you ever have to make a forced
landing in foreign parts like  the outback, Shaw forbid !

You forgot the interheadrest drinks tray cum footrest-now awaiting filling.
Nearly proposed tennis-ball can lids for inspection hatches as wifey is
ball-custodian for the local tennis club (no comments please, we're British).

All the best from Graham Clarke, that's Clarke with an e !