Adjustable height workbenches

Subject: Adjustable height workbenches
From: Mike Francis <101520.2660@compuserve.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 1997 15:32:12
Reading through a motorcycle mag, I came across an ad. for hydraulically height-
adjustable workbenches, which although intended for motorcycles, seemed ideal
for homebuilt aircraft applications. They come in a range of sizes, mostly
utilising manual trolley jacks, but I reckon that an enterprising builder  with
a  truck power
steering pump and a small electric motor could motorise the whole thing fairly
readily. Jack-up wheels can also be fitted. The whole thing looks a bit like a
scissor lift, and prices start at a couple of hundred quid

Handy Height Products
Langley Road Industrial Estate
Loddon
Norfolk
NR14 6BN

Tel 01508-520262
Fax 01508-520384

For anyone considering the Europa BMW engine option, I've got an unused and
unopened official BMW Repair Manual for the R1100R/GS/RS/RT range of
motorcycles, which includes comprehensive strip-down, maintenance and repair
information on the engine and associated systems.

Price GBP 59.00, including postage - anyone interested, just E-mail me your
address