Re: WARNING - Zinc Chromate Primers

Subject: Re: WARNING - Zinc Chromate Primers
From: Tony Krzyzewski <tonyk@kaon.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 1997 10:40:01
The other thing about Zinc Chromate is that it is _nasty_ stuff. Aircraft Spruce
are
now very reluctant to sell it to non professionals as it is a known carcinogen.

System Three's aluminium primer over alodined sufaces bonds like you wouldn't
believe!!

Tony

Date: 01/03/97
Time: 09:40:02 New Zealand Summer Time (UTC +13)

Kaon Technologies - Building Tomorrow's Networks
PO Box 9830
Newmarket
Auckland          Ph +64 9 358 9124
New Zealand       Fx +64 9 358 9127