Mod 31 - Fuel Level Sight Gauge - a hint

Subject: Mod 31 - Fuel Level Sight Gauge - a hint
From: Thomas Scherer <ToSSi@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 1996 17:04:14
Yesterday I performed Mod 31 which allows for a seperate output from the Tank
to the Sight Gauge line. It calls for a the new double ported fuel outlet
fitting to be fitted with a gauze strainer.

As the outlet holes are not any more in the center of the outlet fitting it is

important to keep the two holes free from any Redux while installing the
strainer. I hung it upside down for curing and made sure the strainer does not

protrude too deep into the new housing,

<Thomas, Kit # 81>