Xmas offering.

Subject: Xmas offering.
From: MIKE <mike.a0011109@infotrade.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 1996 17:11:52
This is for male readers only - hope I do not get locked up !

A Europa flyer is taking a non- pilot up to show off his brand new baby -
halfway
through the flight shear exaustion from building the kit causes him to have
a heart attack and he departs this earth.

Non-pilot is not impressed and in near-panic manages to find the press to talk
button and yells -

" Help - he is dead and I havn't a clue how to fly this thing.

TOWER : " dont worry we will talk you down "
PX - " I am scared stiff "
TOWER : relax - just tell us what speed you are doing
PX - " Speed - Speed - how do I tell that ?
TOWER - " its that round dial with numbers on it from 30 to 150.
PX - " of yes it says 100.
TOWER - " right, you are doing 100 knots
PX " - 100 kts !!!!!! panic panic.
TOWER : " right now how high are you ?
PX- " how the hell do I know ?
TOWER -" its a round dial with two needles.
PX - " oh yes its says - 2000.
TOWER - " o.k. you are at 2000 feet.
PX - 2000ft !!!!! yell yell - get me down !
TOWER - what is your attitude ?
PX - very confidently - oh I am upside down.
TOWER - " How the hell do you know that ?
PX - " there is a lot of brown stuff running out of my collar !!!!!!!

Wishing you all a good Xmas and good flying in 1997
Yorshire builder 96 - Mike Dawson.