Silly Season Arrives

Subject: Silly Season Arrives
From: Tony Krzyzewski <tonyk@kaon.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 1996 09:20:11
Since the festive season approaches and some of us will soon be
lying by the pool, eating barbecued prawns and sipping fine New Zealand
wine while thinking of how nice it is not to have to trudge through slush and
snow
it might be a nice idea to have a week of levity.

A question....

What items have you used in the construction of your aircraft that most people
would never think of using?

I know we have roller blinds and 35mm camera film containers so far!

To make thinks more interesting I will courier a bottle of New Zealand
Deutz champagne to the submitter of the most ingeneous/unusual/strange/whatever
suggestion.

For each submission you should identify the item, where it was used on the
aircraft
and
why you used it!

Post entries to europa@avnet.co.uk so we can all enjoy them.

Tony
Date: 12/18/96
Time: 08:20:12 New Zealand Summer Time (UTC +13)

Kaon Technologies - Building Tomorrow's Networks
PO Box 9830
Newmarket
Auckland          Ph +64 9 358 9124
New Zealand       Fx +64 9 358 9127