Should I?

Subject: Should I?
From: Dennis Lowe <DennisL@inovatec.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 1996 18:17:43
Ron Swinden wrote:
> [...]
questions)
for starters for our group  it could include info such as Rowland  C has
just
put out to  one enquirer.The exellent message that Bob Nuckalls sent to me
re
panel wiring would be useful too.  Do we have a volunteer  in our midst
who
would like to do the collecting and editing, and perhaps the odd
update.<<<<<

I would be happy to offer my services. As a "just about to start"  I have
a vested interest.  At the moment I'm writing a short program to index and
format the archived e-mail files so that I can easily get at the contents
by subject.
All the best with the hip replacement, my father (85) is anxiously waiting
for his.