Re: Should I?

Subject: Re: Should I?
From: RonSwinden@aol.com
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 1996 10:46:13
Dear all   We really do seem to need a FAQ file (frequently asked questions)
for starters for our group  it could include info such as Rowland  C has just
put out to  one enquirer.The exellent message that Bob Nuckalls sent to me re
panel wiring would be useful too.  Do we have a volunteer  in our midst who
would like to do the collecting and editing, and perhaps the odd update.
Hopefully Pete Thomas could give it an address and tell people how to find
it.
Please forgive me taking the chair as it were but it would help our frequent
contributors by relieving them of the task of answering the same questions
time after time.
A  few lines to say that I shall be off  line for a while from today. About 9
years ago I had my port side hip joint  swopped from bone to metal n' PTFE
and two part resin  and now after only 69 years service my starboard hip
requires the same mod  and I don't think the Nuffield hospital would
apprieciate me bunging up their phone lines with me computer so I shall be
quite for a while. Stop that cheeering at the back.!!!
Thanks for all your contributions this past year    we have all benefited
---From help from the  group I am sure so I would like to say a big thank you to
all contributors and most of all to Mono and Moira at Avnet for putting up
with us.  My favourite message of the year was the lovely gentle chiding from
Dave  and  M' Watson   G- CUTY  in answer to the pleadings of Susan  to be
shot of the torrent of Europa mail that someone had left her with. Second
only to that was "bewildered of Abingdon"  Pete Davis who was just getting
fond of Susan when she left.
All the best to you all. Build and fly safely in 97. Given a spot of luck  I
will be in touch again sometime in January. Ron  n' Kath S   No 33

PS  at Shoreham I was able to announce that I have obtained permission for
the Europa club to attend the  vintage car club meetings a Silverstone in 97.
They are magic. As soon as I get written confirmation  I will pass it on
 thru this group and Europa Flyer along with the dates    There may be other
developments at Silverstone also but they will not be before 98 at the
earliest, keep your fingers crossed.!