Re: Bungee Tension

Subject: Re: Bungee Tension
From: Graham Singleton <100421.2123@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 1996 19:58:37
>>After what is I guess about a couple of months sitting on the wheel, the
wheel will hardly go all the way up using one hand i.e. the bungee has
stretched without a doubt. Anybody else had this problem? I suppose
there may be some lift assistance when flying<<

Seems likely there will be a bit of stretch, but we haven't had to readjust ours
more than once. There is no assistance from slipstream in the air. In fact you
can put the flap wherever you want, more or less and it will stay there.

Graham