Re: Europa_Mail:Replies and revisions

Subject: Re: Europa_Mail:Replies and revisions
From: Tony Krzyzewski <tonyk@kaon.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 1996 15:29:31

> 3 Tony,   What will I do in the evenings now?
>           The wife suggested therapy "so you can relate to people
>           who are not interested in aeroplanes" Sad world init!!

Hmmmm, "people who are not interested in aeroplanes". Now there is a
strange concept, I thought everyone was interested in aeroplanes :-)

Tony

Just spent the weekend getting my !@#_)($ port spar to stay level on
its jig. Finally solved it but brain is still fogged from bondo fumes.
I hate it when the manual uses the word "simple" :-)

Date: 11/25/96
Time: 14:29:32 New Zealand Summer Time (UTC +13)

Kaon Technologies - Building Tomorrow's Networks
PO Box 9830
Newmarket
Auckland          Ph +64 9 358 9124
New Zealand       Fx +64 9 358 9127