Re: Europa_Mail:Replies and revisions

Subject: Re: Europa_Mail:Replies and revisions
From: Chas Stirling <stirling@ayla.avnet.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 1996 12:46:21

1. All,   Thanks for good wishes.

2. Ian,   Wing is standard as far as that is posible with a home
          build.
          However, with just over 3 hours on the clock now the flight
          envelope has been expanded to reveal the following. Clean
          the pre stall buffet is perfect (unmistakable), however
          flying at around 1300 lbs. in landing configuration the
          buffet apparent at light weight has disappeared and so
          we will go again with  the  smallest  stall strips possible
          to recover the situation.
          Generally being a Piper/ Cessna driver I find it absolutely
          astonishing how crisp and responsive these beautiful planes
          are in the air. If you have any hooligan tendancies this
          plane will turn you into a bad man!

3 Tony,   What will I do in the evenings now?
          The wife suggested therapy "so you can relate to people
          who are not interested in aeroplanes" Sad world init!!

Chas Stirling
N0.25 G-EESA