I blew it - any help out there

Subject: I blew it - any help out there
From: Steven A Eberhart <newtech@newtech.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 1996 15:05:41
Well, living in the middle of the United States, Indiana, you would think
that if i was going to order David Eaves video of the Staverton Users Group
meeting that I would order it in NTSC format for US systems.  I didn't -
ordered it in European PAL format because I was cheap and had a source to
get it copied.  To make a long story short, the source is no longer available.
Are there any Europa enthusiasts in the United States that have access to PAL
and NTSC VCRs and would like to view the Staverton video while it is copying
to an NTSC VHS tape that I can view?

David - if I can't find a source to copy the tape I will be calling you
shortly.

Saving those pennies :-(

Steve Eberhart
newtech@newtech.com