New Europa Aviation Web Pages

Subject: New Europa Aviation Web Pages
From: Peter Thomas <100335.3566@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 1996 16:39:03

Europa Aviation now have their own web site.

The URL is ........

http://www.europa-aviation.co.uk/

The site is fairly large, at 50 pages of html and 119 images it should have
something for everyone. Not all pages are live yet, so please keep coming back
to check the what's new page.

As mentioned above the site is quite graphical, nothing too fancy, just lots of
pictures of Europas.  I have done my best to ensure that the text is displayed
before the images and the images are as small as possible without losing too
much quality. It has been designed for MS I.E 3.0 and Netscape 2.0, however,
several people have tested the site successfully with other browsers.

Please send directly to me any suggestions for improvements, corrections etc

Many thanks to everyone who helped me get this site ready.

Best Wishes

Peter Thomas
Europa 191
100335.3566@compuserve.com