Mailbox Overflow . . .

Subject: Mailbox Overflow . . .
From: Robert L. Nuckolls III <72770.552@compuserve.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 1996 07:51:25
My computer went down Tuesday, had to leave town Wednesday
and Dee was unable to empty my mailbox while I was gone.
It overflows at 100 messages and won't accept any more.
I'm getting indications from a number of folk that messages
to me have gone unanswered . . . can't answer them if I
don't see them!

My appologies. If anyone has something "in the pipe" that's
more than three days old, please resend the message. I've
cleared the decks of traffic that was waiting for me and
if I've left someone hanging, it's because I didn't see
their message.

    Bob . . .
    AeroElectric Connection

    *  Go ahead, make my day . . .  *