Electrical Diagram

Subject: Electrical Diagram
From: John Bampfylde <jbamfyld@netlink.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 1996 15:58:52
I am drawing up an electrical diagram, using the one in the instructions as
a basis.  From a high level perspective, what do builders feel about the
Europa supplied diagram?  It seems to be to be simple, understandable and
technically all right (but I ain't no electrician).

One debatable issue may be the running of a 12AWG wire across one side of
the Avionics and 12v DC Bus circuit breakers.  It seems a really good,
simple and light weight solution.  Unfortunately in these circumstances I
believe Murphy's law must apply, saying it is flawed.

I would be grateful for any views.

John Bampfylde, #130