Re: 4-star or unleaded??

Subject: Re: 4-star or unleaded??
From: Ken Hunter <krhunter@pcug.org.au>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 1996 04:39:51
Graham Singleton wrote:

 Without it
> you cannot see if anything is wearing, needs greasing, has come loose or
> whatever.
> I feel much happier when I can see that everything is OK. As an inspector I am
> not prepared to crawl down the back of a new (or old) Europa to sign it off
> for
> permit to fly because even then I can't see properly anyway.
>
> Graham

Could not agree more.

Yesterday, I had the opportunity to have a close look at the Katana.
Nice trainer, but the interesting thing that I noticed was that the
aircraft has several small perspect (about 100mm dia) removable access
panels in the wings to view linkages. This allows an inspection on
preflights as well as easy access.

Anybody see any reason why the Europa could not get that see-through
lokk as well?

Ken Hunter