Re: Room to build

Subject: Re: Room to build
From: dbosomworth@meto.gov.uk
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 1996 12:33:00

Hello Wolfgang

        It is best to build at home, and you really do need a 2-car garage,
either side by side or lengthways, and it helps to have somewhere to store parts
while building wings or fitting out the fuselage. You can build somewhere else,

but ask yourself that if you have to travel a few km's, how long will it take to
loose interest and not bother ?

        Unless you are in a flat you must have a cellar, probably with heizung,

and you can build all the tail, flaps, ailerons and prepare the wing foam cores

there, moving out to the garage for the wing build - thats what i did.

tornado's have left by then !!

TchuS, dave
kit67

PS, check out the europa builders pages at: HTTP://avnet.co.uk/europa