Room to build

Subject: Room to build
From: HUELTZ Wolfgang <DELTBONNWHUELTZ@ltbonn.attmail.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 1996 12:33:00
Encoding-Type: ISO8859.1

Hello Everybody,
my name is Wolfgang Hueltz and I am fairly new to this list.
I am not a builder and so until now there was not very much sense
in doing anything more than just listening in.
Right now I am still in the Phase of looking for a PLACE TO BUILD.
Maybe by any chance (I really think this is quite inprobable) does
anybody
know about a suitable affordable workshop, Garage or the like in the
vicinity of Bonn (Germany).
I have been looking for quite some time now.
This search is not exactly made easier by the fact that I am not
completely
sure how big the workshop has to be (Yes sure as big as possible, but
there
are some considerations as to rent (rather more here I think than in UK
for example
not to speak of the US) and then the whole room has to be kept at a
certain temp.
and humidity and so on (see I really listen to what I am being told in
this list)).

So maybe could anybody (or preferably quite a few) email me their
opinions
on this, or just in what kind of environment they themselves are building
their
Europa.

Thanks everybody=21 I really hope a little bit more hard info about this
will make
my search a little easier.

Bye
Wolfgang :)
PS:
Falls dort drau=DFen auch irgendwo ein Europa-Bauer in Deutschland zuh=F6rt,

w=E4re
es nat=FCrlich riesig nett wenn ich ein paar Fragen wegen den Deutschen
Beh=F6rden,
Versicherung und den zusammenh=E4ngenden Kosten los werden k=F6nnte.
Bitte melde dich doch =FCber email. (whueltz=40ltbonn1.attmail.com)