Staverton Video

Subject: Staverton Video
From: David Eaves <DavidEaves@eurogw1.mentorg.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 1996 15:04:59
                           Subject:                         Time:   1:34 PM
                           Staverton Video                  Date:   7/18/96

Dear Europa Enthusiasts,

As many of you have e-mailed me in the past about the availability of this
video. I can now tell you that The Cheltenham/Staverton video of the Third
Europa Club Seminar is now available.

The program has a total running time of 5 hours 41 mins, and will be supplied
on 2 three hour video tapes in PAL format.

They can be shipped within the  UK for 17 pounds sterling plus 3 pounds P+P.
USA, Canada and Australia the cost will be 17 pounds plus 7 pounds P+P (Air
Mail) or 17 pounds plus 3 pounds and 50 pence P+P  (overland, about 8 weeks)

I can supply the tapes in NTSC format etc, however this will give a revised
price of  45 pounds (inc P+P Airmail) or 41 pounds (inc P+P overland). If you
own a dual standard or multi format video player so much the better no need to
worry about conversions.

David Eaves
3. Rosebay Crescent.
Grove,