subcontractors on database

Subject: subcontractors on database
From: Rowland & Wilma Carson <rowil@gn.apc.org>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 1996 23:17:35
Graham Clarke has made (in private e-mail to me) what seems to me a very
useful suggestion. Add info to the Club database on what jobs were
contracted-out on each Europa. This might help people choose a contractor,
or decide whether to DIY based on proportion of other builders doing so, or
if seeking DIY advice at least identify those people it's no use talking
to!

Anyone have any thoughts on how best to implement this? I have no problems
adding appropriate fields to the database, but how does the info get to the
people most in need of it? Should it be put online where anyone can access
it, Club member or not? Any published list would probably not give
builder's name, just kit number, so only those with a factory list could
contact them by phone or snail-mail.

Any other useful things that could be added to the database?

cheers

Rowland

... that's Rowland with a 'w' ...