Anyone selling a part-finished airframe?

Subject: Anyone selling a part-finished airframe?
From: Rowland & Wilma Carson <rowil@gn.apc.org>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 1996 23:17:29
One of the Europa club members who's not yet a builder recently asked (just
too late for inclusion in the June Europa Flyer!) if I knew of anyone
selling a part-complete Europa project. I wasn't aware of any for sale at
present, although some have previously been offered. Anyone else know of
any abandoned or unwanted kits, part-kits, etc?

Contact me & I'll put you in touch - the potential buyer is not online.

cheers

Rowland

... that's Rowland with a 'w' ...