Re: Winter rigging.

Subject: Re: Winter rigging.
From: Graham Clarke <gemin@cix.compulink.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 7 Jul 1996 16:19:58

John Bamfylde wrote..
<<Since I do not have a 9m garage and one wing(tip) is going to have a
night outside while the redux hardens >>

Probably too late now John but you don't have to leave it outside. I did
mine in the dead of winter too. Just fixed the pin sockets with a fillet
of rapid hardening Isopon 40 round the bottom and sides only. Then
derigged and withdrew into the garage, turned up the heating and poured
the Redux in the back (making sure to protect the holes).

While on the subject of rigging, as there have been problems with
loosening tail bushes, a frequently derigged aeroplane might also suffer
in a way that one kept rigged in a hangar (the prototypes ?) would not.
Suggest we all keep logs of rigging just in case something appears eh?

gemin