Re: Electric Europa flies !

Subject: Re: Electric Europa flies !
From: Steven A Eberhart <newtech@newtech.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 1996 07:09:42
On Thu, 4 Jul 1996, Graham Clarke wrote:

> Fuel type - 25 amp.hr
> Engine lubricated with glycol
> and even the battery topped up with motor oil !!!
>
> Aero developments indeed (see latest catalogue)
>
> gemin

Now I admit that it is early in the AM right now and the mind isn't at
its peak but am I the only one that is having trouble visulizing what
this post is describing.  Kind of puts you in mind of a Europa 3 feet off
the ground inverted and loaded to 9 g's.  Without a little more
information my mind has this image that I don't think has any resemblance
to reality.

Can we get a little more information Graham?

Steve