Re: New Web page

Subject: Re: New Web page
From: Ian Seager <ians@avnet.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 1996 22:16:10
>To all Europa Mailing List subscribers,
>
>For anyone who is interested, I have put some Web pages online with
>pictures of us building the Europa kit #264. The URL is:
>
>http://www.m4.nl/europa/

I'll take a look. For anyone who is interested (And who hasn't seen it yet)
you can see a picture or two of the Flyer Europa under construction, follow
the link from

http://www.avnet.co.uk/flyer/flyhome.html

I'll also be adding links to other builders sites on this page, so if you
have one that you would like a link to, let me know
Ian

Ian Seager FLYER Magazine, 3 Kingsmead Square, Bath, BA1 2AB
Tel: 01225 481440 Fax: 01225 481262
http://www.avnet.co.uk/flyer/flyhome.html