New Web page

Subject: New Web page
From: Henk Roelofs <henk@mail.m4.nl>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 1996 11:34:07
To all Europa Mailing List subscribers,

For anyone who is interested, I have put some Web pages online with
pictures of us building the Europa kit #264. The URL is:

http://www.m4.nl/europa/

Please allow me to introduce myself briefly.
I (Henk) am helping Bart in building kit #264. We both started flying
some 15 years ago and made a lot of beautiful trips together. My favourite
aeroplane was a Piper PA28 Turbo Arrow and Bart's favourite was a Cessna 172.
But that all has changed since Pete Clarke (what a pity he is not here
anymore) took us up for a display in the Europa.

We bought the kit in January of this year and started building in February.
Currently we are working on the fuselage and I must say we enjoy the building
very much. Because we have found a very useful source of information in this
list I thought it would be nice to do something in return and put some
pictures online.

I hope you like them and apologise for any misspelled words since
English is not my native tongue as you probably have noticed.

Best wishes and happy building.
Henk