Open flame!?!

Subject: Open flame!?!
From: Kerry Lamb <kerrylamb@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 1996 03:47:03
In planning the changes I need to make to my workspace I suddenly realized
that not only do I need to take into account the "fumes and dust" aspect of
this project, I also have a major liability in my work space...natural gas
waterheater!

Although I don't want to make major changes to a house I will be selling in
a few years, visions of the pilot light lighting off something that my
neighbors might be talking about for years left me scratching my head on
what to do about this little problem.

Any ideas for how to deal with the potential bomb in the corner would be
helpful.

Thanks, Kerry