Instrument panel

Subject: Instrument panel
From: Rolph Muller <100031.533@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Jun 1996 18:09:11
>>Not really. You will find that the rim of the panel will slip behind the
anchor
nuts quite easily.
Graham<<

Thanks Graham - I would have gone ahead with the cutting without trying it!!

Anyway the good news is that I have now got my engine in - and Grahams firewall
is fantastic by the way. The factory doesn't actually say how tight to pull the
bolts - any suggestions welcome. There is the matter of engine alignment that
has already been discussed - my prop mounting flange needs moving about 5mm to
centre after just starting to tighten the nuts- and I suppose I can sort this
with the tightening rather than using packing as the manual suggests - I
suppose.

And finally to the damper - I hear a rumour (and it's only a rumour!!!)  that
the factory is offering this as an extra - cash or credit card I suppose -
perhaps the factory should go for their own Europa card - if the Rolling Stones
can why not? - we could all have one!

Safe flying

Rolph