RE: MSGSDB3.ZIP updated

Subject: RE: MSGSDB3.ZIP updated
From: Tony Krzyzewski <tonyk@kaon.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 20 May 1996 08:55:34

>As you can imagine it is a fairly large file. 420K when zipped,
expanding to
>2Meg when uncompressed. It takes about 12 minutes to download via a
14,400
>modem. I have only updated the dBase III version. The file called
ALLMSGS.ZIP
>was in dBase IV format. Some people had trouble importing this format
(mainly
>Mac users !) so I will stick to dBase III. I will remove this from the
ftp
>directory to avoid confusion.

For those with MS Access, use the file/import function to import the
allmsgs.db3 file. Once it is imported select the table wizard to create
the display for the file. You may want to change the window size for the
text messages.

The importation and setup takes only a couple of minutes.

Tony
-----------------End of Original Message-----------------

Tony S Krzyzewski            Kaon Technologies Ltd
Reply to tonyk@kaon.co.nz    L7, 19 Victoria St West
Date: 20/05/96                 Auckland, New Zealand
Time: 08:55:34                 Ph +64 9 358 9124

The New Zealand Home of
ATM Ltd, NetManage Chameleon and Ecco, Spider/Shiva
Borderware, Banyan and SNMPc