RE: Pin holes in filler

Subject: RE: Pin holes in filler
From: Tony Krzyzewski <tonyk@kaon.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 20 May 1996 08:47:32

>All I've tried at the moment is a two sided cam made from a bolt with
two sides
>of it's head filed off and generally shaped; stuck in the chuck of a
bench
>mounted drill, and spun. I then made contact with the pot and it did
indeed
>remove quite a number of the bubbles.

If you can find an old ultrasonic vibrator then it will probably work
even better.

I like the general idea though.

Of course you could always use a....... no, this group might be read by
people under 18 :-)

Tony

Tony S Krzyzewski            Kaon Technologies Ltd
Reply to tonyk@kaon.co.nz    L7, 19 Victoria St West
Date: 20/05/96                 Auckland, New Zealand
Time: 08:47:32                 Ph +64 9 358 9124

The New Zealand Home of
ATM Ltd, NetManage Chameleon and Ecco, Spider/Shiva
Borderware, Banyan and SNMPc