Re: Re: 28v Power Supply/ Graham Laucht

Subject: Re: Re: 28v Power Supply/ Graham Laucht
From: ashfield <ashfield@easynet.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 14 May 1996 08:18:04
Graham Laucht's ASCII diagram of the 12 - 28 volt converter came out
garbled in Netscape on my machine.  To my surprise it looks
perfect when Replying to the message!  If anyone finds it unintelligible
try that or perhaps try to view it a bit wider.

Is it not possible to attach files, eg. GIF, TIFF and JPEG, to messages
on this mailing list?  It would solve the problem in posting diagrams
and photos in the future.

Mike Ashfield
--

Family history names being researched:
Ashfield, Durrant, Warnes, Hoddy, Utting,

Fly with the Popular Flying Association
come to the Golden Anniversary Rally at Cranfield, England
http://www.hiway.co.uk/customer/aviation/public/pfahome.html