RE: Pete Clarke

Subject: RE: Pete Clarke
From: Tony Krzyzewski <tonyk@kaon.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 6 May 1996 08:56:18
I think everyone building a Europa will feel the way I do at the present
time. One of the reasons I chose to build a Europa was as a result of
reviews written by journalists after being treated to a fly by Pete.
The world has lost a great pilot. He will be missed.

Tony

<100421.2123@compuserve.com> wrote:

>I have the sad duty to report that during an air display at Old Warden,
Pete
>Clarke, flying a Slingsby Firefly, crashed and was killed.
>
>I will never forget his beautiful graceful displays of the Europa at Sun
& Fun,
>his calm capable hands on the controls when I flew with him and those
long late
>phone calls discussing the Europa.
>
>Pete lived and loved his flying. It is so sad that a small error of
judgement
>should take him from us so early.
>
>He will be greatly missed by all of us, but especially by his young son.
>
>Graham

-----------------End of Original Message-----------------

Tony S Krzyzewski            Kaon Technologies Ltd
Reply to tonyk@kaon.co.nz    L7, 19 Victoria St West
Date: 6/05/96                 Auckland, New Zealand
Time: 08:56:18                 Ph +64 9 358 9124

The New Zealand Home of
ATM Ltd, NetManage Chameleon and Ecco, Spider/Shiva
Borderware, Banyan and SNMPc