new subscriber - build time/space

Subject: new subscriber - build time/space
From: Bill Barham <williamb@ibmoto.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 1996 14:29:58
Hi,

I am new to this list.  I am planning to start building a Europa in
the next couple of months.  Right now I am allocating space and planning
my schedule.  I am trying to get a good idea of how long the construction
will take, if builders out there could email me there completed times or
estimated times to completion, I could summarize this information and
post it to the list.  Secondly, how big of a work area am I going to need
to complete the plane?  Finally, I would like to hear from any builders
or potential builders in the Texas area.  Thanks.

Bill Barham  512-795-7005             PowerPC Group, Somerset
williamb@ibmoto.com                   Motorola -- Austin, TX.