RE: New Member / White Sticks

Subject: RE: New Member / White Sticks
From: tonyk@kaon.co.nz
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 1996 20:58:15

>One other possibility a la dambusters, is to use two units set to bounce
>signal off the ground and into the other unit, when it is
>a predetermined distance from the ground the signals will reflect into
each
>other.
>By adjusting the angle of the units, the ground distance trigger point
could be
>altered.

I can see that we are going to end up with Europas fitted with glass
cockpits, ground proximity systems and computerised engine management
systems before we finish. Love it :-)

Keep us posted and welcome to the group.

Tony
Europa #272
The ship docks on Friday. Itching to build.

Tony S Krzyzewski            Kaon Technologies Ltd
Reply to tonyk@kaon.co.nz    L7, 19 Victoria St West
Date: 10/04/96                 Auckland, New Zealand
Time: 08:58:15                 Ph +64 9 358 9124