Re: New Member / Electronics

Subject: Re: New Member / Electronics
From: Ember <mberner@wow.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 1996 15:53:33
R.E.D.S wrote:

> Hi guys
>
> My name is Peter Chaisty, I live in the south of England, and spouse /
>funds permitting I am considering building a Europa.

Welcome to the lurkers club, Peter !     I am in the same position as you
as regards building.

It has occurred to me to wonder what builders are doing about antennas
within the structure for VHF nav & com and ADF.   As a ham of long
standing I was thinking of putting in my ten cents worth but your
skill/experience should be more useful and perhaps others would welcome
your input on this subject as well as on the white stick/proximity fuse.

Incidentally for night flying on the Tiger Moth the drill was to  look
over the side and to flare as soon as the light from the downward ident
light could be seen on the grass.......................

Regards from the Caribbean,

Martin
9Y4TAM

Martin W. Berner, 26 Mayfield Road, Valsayn Park, Trinidad, The West
Indies