Re: New Builder

Subject: Re: New Builder
From: dbosomworth@meto.govt.uk
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 1996 18:09:12

 Hello Mike,

        Welcome to the group.

>Has anyone seen a PFA inspector lately or do you keep them chained under your

>work benches?

        Give the PFA a ring for this. My inspector, down near Frimley, is
already checking on 5 or 6 europas plus building his own! I am sure that others

are in a similar situation. Or try contacting builders just north of you - check
the builders list you should have with the bits of foam.

>Anyone know the nominal weights of  fins, rudder or even a chock?

        Last i saw there there were some weights in the front of the
tailplane manual - not got it to hand atm - . BTW, like the collective noun: A

'Federalism' of europas !

chus, dave
kit67