Europa Club Spring Seminar

Subject: Europa Club Spring Seminar
From: Rowland & Wilma Carson <rowil@gn.apc.org>
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 1996 19:58:12
At the Staverton / Cheltenham Spring Seminar I hope to set out my stall for
Europa Club membership renewals. Bring your chequebook and renew on the
spot. Check your entry in the list of members, let me know of any change in
your details, help me attach some faces to all those names.

I should also have available for sale a limited quantity of "Europa Flyer"
back numbers, and will take orders if we run out.

My last day at work with BT Labs is Mon 25th Mar, so after that I may even
have time to get the "Flyer" index updated and have copies available at the
Seminar.

Look forward to seeing you all there.

cheers

Rowland