Fuel Tanks

Subject: Fuel Tanks
From: Rolph Muller <100031.533@compuserve.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 1996 16:13:12
Alan Hall wrote:
<<There are two issues here which keep getting confused, the best thing is to
stop
thinking of the plastic tank as a rigid entity and imagine it more as a large
square plastic bag with strong seams!>>

I do agree - having thought about it. My expansion rates were in accordance with
Alan's - the walls did bulge most terribly. I did empty the tank and left it
some weeks before fitting it and it went in with no problems at all - couldn't
see what the fuss was about - don't suppose this is of any comfort to those who
had terrible problems - but there you go!

Regards to all

G-Ratz or Rolph - whatever.