February Archive & Congratulations to Jon Tye

Subject: February Archive & Congratulations to Jon Tye
From: Peter Thomas <100335.3566@compuserve.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 1996 02:20:47
Hello everyone

Thanks Graham for reporting the good news. On behalf of all the Europa List
users (230+) please pass on our congratulations to Jon.

I remember Jon telling me that he only found time to work on his Europa for half
of the year. The rest of his time he committed to his other passion (and
business) gardening. A few weeks ago when I was reading the Sunday Express
Magazine, I came across a 6 page article on Jon and his gardens. Definitely
worth a visit.

The February Message Archive is now available at the usual address (URL) ...

http://www.avnet.co.uk/europa

or you can request the list sends you a copy by e-mailing to the address...

europa-request@avnet.co.uk

the subject does not matter but the message text must contain...

get europa europa.9602

(Please get the address right !)

Best Wishes

Peter Thomas