RE: New user

Subject: RE: New user
From: tonyk@kaon.co.nz
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 1996 05:01:14

Roland, beware.

Europas are addictive. My addiction began when I saw one in a magazine.
This let to getting the video. Then it was making contact with local
builders, now I run the Europages
(http://www.kaon.co.nz/europa.europa.html), have commandeered half of the
garage and await the arrival of my kit.

Goes to show the power of advertising.

The last sentence in your mail message shows that you have the first
signs of Europitis, a strange, almost overwhelming desire to build one.

Welcome

Tony

wrote:

>       I don't really fall into most of the 7 categories in the list as
>currently I don't have the intention (or time or space) to build a
Europa. I
>have however been reading many articles about them and may one day be
interested
>in purchasing one, probably with in the tri-gear config. There will
certainly be
>a plane coming in the future and Europa is on the possibles list.
>
>       So I am interested to hear how people are doing building, flying
and
>caring for their planes, what they think is good and bad, how they
perform etc.
>You never know, I might get keen enough to buy a house with a big garage
and
>roll my own...

Tony S Krzyzewski