New user

Subject: New user
From: Roland King <rols.sg@fp.cibc.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 1996 09:23:16
Hi there
        According to the welcome message from the mailing list, I should send a

note in to introduce myself so here I am...

        I don't really fall into most of the 7 categories in the list as
currently I don't have the intention (or time or space) to build a Europa. I
have however been reading many articles about them and may one day be interested

in purchasing one, probably with in the tri-gear config. There will certainly be

a plane coming in the future and Europa is on the possibles list.

        So I am interested to hear how people are doing building, flying and
caring for their planes, what they think is good and bad, how they perform etc.

You never know, I might get keen enough to buy a house with a big garage and
roll my own...

                                Roland